Smart Technology for a Smart Approach to Dental Care
In an on-demand world, dental care shouldn’t have to wait. Unfortunately, that’s not the case for 65% of working adults who put off essential visits to the dentist because of time constraints, busy schedules, and hectic commutes. So Dentists on Demand pioneered a solution that provides your workforce with crucial and immediate access to oral care—right from your office.
No missed work hours, no unexpected absenteeism, no reason for employees to ignore dental needs until they become emergencies. And powering this innovation is an intuitive technology platform that unites clinicians, HR specialists, and their employees. Our intelligent approach to enterprise dental care just got a lot smarter. Introducing CUSPID.
CUSPID: The Digital Transformation of Dentistry
CUSPID is a proprietary Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, designed by dental professionals for dental professionals. It’s the operating system that runs the Dentists on Demand ecosystem. CUSPID integrates seamlessly with our backend patient systems to ensure privacy, security, accuracy, and ongoing maintenance of all patient records for superior care. As with every aspect of our services, the technology is fully compliant with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
Users participating in the DOD platform receive a dedicated portal for accessing records, reviewing treatment plans, scheduling in-person or virtual appointments, reviewing past events, monitoring performance, and enjoying a host of teledentistry advantages, based on role: patient and provider.
CUSPID puts you in control through on-demand access to comprehensive information and communications, with an unparalleled level of transparency.
CUSPID for Patients
Our mission, from day one, has involved an unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional patient experiences. CUSPID empowers that journey through a centralized system that fuels visibility, communications, knowledge, and enriched relationships with your dental care providers.
- Access vital records, forms, medical history, educational materials, and a unique report card that features x-rays and images, treatment plans, visit outcomes, and clinical notes or recommendations from the dentist.
- Schedule appointments at upcoming pop-up events directly through CUSPID.
- Request live, virtual appointments with your provider through CUSPID’s video or voice features.
- Message or live chat with an expert for questions, concerns, or follow-up appointments.
- Access all of your information and updates on demand through a secure login to the portal. CUSPID protects your privacy and never transmits health information outside the system.
CUSPID for Providers
Dentists on Demand is a boon for dental practitioners seeking to onboard new patients. We market the events, set up the visits at client sites, and expose you to a growing population of prospective patients. Through CUSPID, we’re sweetening the deal with a fully automated system for securely managing records and critical health data, while enhancing your connection with patients through an interactive communications platform.
- Take and store x-rays and intraoral images in real time through the system.
- Access patient records, ledgers, x-rays, patient appointment histories, and more.
- Generate patient report cards and referrals to specialists.
- Capture essential clinical notes and treatment recommendations to share with patients or maintain internally.
- Engage with your patients quickly and easily through virtual teleconsults using video or voice, text messaging, and live chats.
- Perform Virtual Pop-Ups through CUSPID’s teledentistry features for patients who are due for a six-month recall appointment. Check in with patients to discuss their oral health, monitor hygiene, provide education, and offer recommendations without the complications of coordinating an in-person visit.
CUSPID for HR
Implementing a formal wellness plan in your organization is key to promoting health, preventing lost hours, mitigating absenteeism, and bolstering morale. A thriving workforce defines the success of your company’s culture. Dentists on Demand’s pop-up model is designed to help you achieve and surpass those goals. And CUSPID completes the full spectrum of service by putting all the information you need at your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my health data secure?
Yes, absolutely. All of our digital technologies and teledentistry platforms have been designed by industry professionals in accordance with established privacy and data security guidelines from HIPAA, ADA, and other regulatory agencies.
Is this covered by insurance?
Access to CUSPID is free for all registered users. If you’ve got dental insurance, Dentists on Demand is also totally free to employers and their employees. Preventative care is 100% covered, regardless of in- or out-of-network coverage.
I’m a dentist. How does CUSPID help when I’m seeing people who aren’t yet my patients?
Patients you meet at pop-ups are referred back to your office for additional treatment through the integrated dental software platform. Further treatment rendered at your office occurs independently of Dentists on Demand. During your visit, all patient data captured by CUSPID remain accessible to you, easing the transition of potential new patients to your practice from the event.
How do you control the possibility of infection during in-person visits?
As businesses reopen, concerns about suppressing the spread of COVID-19 will persist. We understand. Our team adheres to and exceeds all health and safety mandates issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), and local health officials.